Re: forcing an rcs initial checkin

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 11:24:44AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> So yes, there's a lot of cool stuff going on with version control.  I'd
> do a meeting on it if I could get there from Indy. :-(

Why isn't the state museum set up to use the nifty "video wall in a
box" stuff that NCSA's so fond of?  Then all you'd have to do is get
a super freaking high-speed internet connect and a bunch of crazy
video camera stuff, and you coul dbe right there... :)

--Danny, who'd give you a ride from champaign