Re: forcing an rcs initial checkin

We have the ability to do H.323 (as well as over ISDN), and will be
learning more about it in the next couple of months. As the meeting room
is now, it would be mighty echo-y but this summer we have a project to
improve the acoustic qualities of the room.

I'd be glad to try Gnomemeeting sometime, although we should be ready for
problems 'cause they always happen, even at NCSA.

eks

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Danny Sauer wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 11:24:44AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> > So yes, there's a lot of cool stuff going on with version control.  I'd
> > do a meeting on it if I could get there from Indy. :-(
>
> Why isn't the state museum set up to use the nifty "video wall in a
> box" stuff that NCSA's so fond of?  Then all you'd have to do is get
> a super freaking high-speed internet connect and a bunch of crazy
> video camera stuff, and you coul dbe right there... :)
>
> --Danny, who'd give you a ride from champaign

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/