Re: help, mind lock, i'm running out of ideas fast

I think you do not have ps mounted.  /proc is not empty.
When the script run that mount it at bootup, is sees that
/proc is not empty, so it doesn't get mounted.  The files
that you see are a copy of /proc from when you copied a
running system to the current partition.  To fix it, do an
	rm -rf /proc/*
Then reboot.  (Don't have /proc mounted by hand when you
do the rm -rf, or it won't delete the files under the
mount point).

Mark
Any opinions expressed in this message are not necesarily those of the compnay.