Re: bandwidth limiting on virtual hosts

so i found out :(

there is actually a fairly decent howto on the subject at

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Bandwidth-Limiting-HOWTO.html#AEN60

i think it tries to cover a little too much, but i think there is a good
deal of info worth getting out of the article.

i guess it depends on where you are concerned about your bottleneck may
occur, but i found it was easier to limit via the router rather than the
os. i'd still be very interested in learning more about how this works :)

charles