Re: OT: DoubleClick Blocking

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:37:24PM -0500 or thereabouts, A Perl Monger wrote:
> <RANT>

> one block! DoubleClick is big brother!
>
> ARGGHHH! I hate DoubleClick the worst.

Well, two alternatives come to mind. One is a little program called
webwasher that filters, popups, web dots, anything that comes to mind;
they are at www.webwasher.com  I believe.

The other is to go through totally anonymous servers that even block
your IP address, java scripts, etc. by going through their servers which
are anonymous...

http://www.anonymizer.com

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: When you come to a fork in the road, take it!