Re: Tonight's LUCI Newbie Night meeting

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 01:55:40PM -0500, Mark A. Schwenk wrote:
> I was thinking about driving down to Springfield from Morton for
> tonight's LUCI Newbie Night meeting. I'm not a newbie but would like to
> meet others in the area interested in Linux, newbie or otherwise. Do you
> have any idea how many people might be attending?

I'm not sure about the Newbie Night meetings, but the "regular"
meetings (the next one is two weeks from today) usually have anywhere
from 5 to 20 people, depending on the topic of the meeting, how far in
advance I send the announcement (which I'm bad about, shame on me),
the weather, and who-knows-what-all-else.

AFAIK, non-newbie types are welcome to the Newbie Night meetings.
It's always good to have more people handy to answer questions.