From: luci-discuss-owner@luci.org [mailto:luci-discuss-owner@luci.org]
On Behalf Of Charles Menzes
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 10:15 AM
To: LUCI-DISCUSS
Subject: perl script checker?

I don't mean perl -c. I'm on the hunt for the white whale. I've only
heard
stories and never really seen the beast, but some people I've worked
with
have mentioned a tool that will check perl based cgi scripts for
"improper" code that may be considered malicious to the system.

Sound familiar to anyone?

-c