Re: WINE service?

Hi Erich,

On Friday, August 30, 2002, 2:07 PM, you rearranged your electrons about "WINE service?":

ES> Huh, didn't know about that. It works, too. At least as well as Wine works
ES> in general.

Every once in awhile, I play with it.  Codeweavers has a free wine version
that I find is somewhat better than RH's version.. more up to date, etc. I
just installed it, and removed the RH wine service.  BTW, Codeweavers is
coming out with a wine version for Photoshop soon... Their Office wine
package works great..  I have never had a crash with it.

--

Best regards,
 Gary

Today's thought: A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.