500GB - almost half way there - Thank You LUCI!

I'd like to thank everyone that has contributed (via PayPal or cash). Every
little bit helps ease the pain of that $500 a55-woopin' I got when I told the
wife .... :=)

Can those of you that contributed for the 500GB storage please email me
off-list with your name (or what you want to appear on the FTP banners and
acknowledgements) and the amount you contributed? I'm also tracking
contributions by LUG as well, so please also note your affiliation of choice
in the email.

I have received $187.36 so far, not including what SILUG contributed last
night. (Paypal takes a hunk, so cash/check actually gets more money into the
pot. It's not much, about $8 or around 4%).

Once again, the magic URLs for those that would like to help out ...

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=mike808%40users.sourceforge.net&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=1GB&amount=%241.00&no_shipping=1&return=http%3A//www.sluug.org/~mike808/thankyou.html&cancel_return=http%3A//www.sluug.org/~mike808/&cn=Special+Instructions+%28optional
- or -
http://tinyurl.com/15q7
(If your mail reader horks at the long URL above)

BTW, if anyone who doesn't have a paypal account and will be setting one up,
Use this link, as PayPal will add an extra $5 (a referral fee) to your
contribution if you do.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=5AR4NASHM3EF8

Note, you do NOT need to have a paypal account to send money via credit card
or eCheck or give me cash or a check at a meeting.

The status on the 500GB is that I'm looking to spin it up this weekend (if
Steve/Kara/Emma will let me help out).

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!