Re: exporting mysql table into csv file

I'm dealing with some fairly large tables, so I'd like to just use a
cron'd mysqldump routine to create the .txt file that can be statically
linked to using an ssl encrypted and htaccess protected webpage.

 mysqldump -T --fields-terminated-by=',' db_name table_name

I'm guessing that my -T field is missing some param, but I'm not sure
what. The option name, --tab, doesnt really imply anything to me, but I'm
new to databases. I'm just using it to shove data pulled via snmp into.

I need a csv file so that I can allow other users to import the data into
excel or access databases.

thanks -c