Cisco IPSec Client

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has messed with the Cisco VPN/IPsec client
for linux.  I need to get it working on my Mandrake box, but it fails
during the negotiation.  I've gone through trying to get help from
Cisco and they were clueless about their own product.  Anyone with
experience would be appreciated.  I'll post my pcf file if anyone can help.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.