Re: tomorrow's meeting

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 12:11:00PM -0500 or thereabouts, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> OK, since nobody has given any suggestions, here's a couple:
>
>     * Package management with rpm and apt (suggested as the next SILUG
>       meeting topic last night)
>     * HTML::Mason

> I should be able to prepare for either still...  Anybody have a
> preference?

Personally, I prefer the apt/rpm with all the commands available for apt,
i.e. not including docs with downloading, etc..  This would be a good
refresher, since it is becoming paramount with constantly updating
systems, etc.. It seems that not all the apt commands are available in
RH as they would be in debian.

On the other hand .... How about both? <g>

--
Best regards,
Gary

Atheism is a non-prophet organization