Re: RH 8 RAID 1 question

BTW, if anyone is still installing Red Hat 7.3, I have a stripped-down
single CD install image here:

    ftp://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/kspei-7.3-20020809.iso

It also had all the 7.3 updates applied when I built the ISO.

The image also includes a kickstart config for building a two-disk
mirror, set up for 40gb disks, but it might work on other sizes.

As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to update this for Red Hat 8.0.
I really like LVM...  (I just wish LVM could do mirroring without
needing the md layer, but I guess I'll take what I can get.)

(Oh, and yes, that's just yet another name for
ftp.{luci,silug,stllinux,...}.org.)