Re: Distros

> > Aw, Steve, you can do better than that! http://fcol.org/?N5
> > (Only good for 7 days).
>
> I don't prefer it because it is shorter.  I prefer it because it means
> I only have to keep one set of symlinks when I move stuff around.  :-)

I know, I was just passing along the fcol.org site. It's even shorter
to type than www.tinyurl.com.

There was a recent CPAN module that can interface with quite a few of
these types of sites - aka "link shrinkers".

> Actually, HTTP 1.1 does have restart.  (Or, more specifically, ISTR
> that there's a way to specify a byte range in the request.)

That's great. But there's no UI in *any* of the browsers to allow users to
stick those headers into requests, so for real people, HTTP has no useful
restart ability.

Mike808/