Re: Introduction and a question

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Amy Mason wrote:

> My name is Amy and i have a question about Linux that I am hoping someone on the list can answer.  I am looking for software for the blind for Linux, particularly a screen-reading package, and was wondering if any of you know where I can find out if there is one available.

Hi Amy!  Welcome to the list!

I did a quick google search on www.google.com/linux for "linux for the
blind" and it came up with a lot of links, specificially an entire
distribution (BLINUX) for blind users.

I am curious about this, so if I can be of further assistance, please let
me know!

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/