Video Card

A late Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (please forgive me for butchering
that word) and an Early Happy New Year to all:

I'm looking for a fairly cheap (under $100 or so), but nice video card
to run on my Linux/Windows box.  I'm looking at playing games on both.
But, there's a catch.  I tried nVidia, but it won't work because I'm not
running on a high enough power supply - I've got a 200watt supply.
nVidia wants at least 250-300.  So, no good there.  Anyone else no of
any good cards under Linux that will fit my bracket?  Thanks.

Kris Kerwin