Re: Xandros review

I've been trying to avoid these Xandros/Lindows threads, but I did
just notice this:

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 05:20:53PM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> Only one distribution I know of considers the distinction between free
> and restrictive software in their distro to be important: Debian.

Actually, Red Hat scores pretty well on that these days...  I know
they're just playing CYA, but they've gone to extremes lately to avoid
anything non-free or patent-encumbered in the core distribution.
(Sometimes seemingly ridiculous extremes, like removing all
MP3-playing software from Red Hat 8.0.)