Local Seller of Debian CDs

Sorry if this is a bother to anyone, but was wondering if there were
someplace local where it would be possible to purchase Debian CDs.  Am in
the Jacksonville IL area.  I realize it is possible to download the entire
operating system, but I am one of those people who switch operating systems
on their computer sometimes two or three times a day and the one problem
I've had is a bad Debain 3.0 cd.  Would appreciate the information, if
anyone happens to know where I could purchase one.

Bill Larson who admits to being a little off--most people don't enjoy