Re: Wells Fargo

On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 19:08, mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Anyone else run into payments systems that are downright Linux-hostile, as
> this one was?

Oddly, I have reason to do business online with Wells Fargo in other
arenas, and have never had a problem using Galeon on Debian.  When my
wife takes care of it for me, Mozilla on Windows is equally useful.

This would be a totally different division of Wells Fargo, though; no
relationship to the shopping cart people.  Which just goes to show you:
typically, some people at any organization have a clue and some, well,
don't.

Also, I wouldn't discount their, uh, ability to screw the thing up.
"Never ascribe to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence."
(don't know whose quote that is)  If you were getting random IIS/SQL
errors and seeing "Application Restarting" errors, I imagine Mozilla
compatibility is the least of their worries. :-)

At any rate, I know who I won't be calling if I need shopping cart
support for something. :-)
--
Jeff Licquia <jeff@licquia.org>