Re: Wells Fargo

Jeff commented on using Linux with other Wells Fargo banking activities:
> This would be a totally different division of Wells Fargo, though; no
> relationship to the shopping cart people.

Agreed. The consumer banking division is very different than the retail
merchant ecommerce division. I'm guessing the merchant ecommerce folks
are running their stuff on MS App Center (which, while better than bare
IIS, is still cr@p).

> "Never ascribe to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence."

That would be a quote from the almost-New Orleans-resident and former
Emperor of the world, Napoleon Bonaparte.

mike808/