Re: Wells Fargo

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 06:08 PM, mike808@users.sourceforge.net
wrote:

>> What Can Go Wrong When You Outsource Your Shopping Cart:
>
> I posted that to the Linux lists to see if this is a problem with other
> Linux online shoppers (our money spends the same as IE users) and the
> Wells Fargo payment system, or whether it was specific to this
> e-tailer's
> application.
>
> Anyone else run into payments systems that are downright
> Linux-hostile, as
> this one was?

I have problems with tirerack.com from all the browsers on my linux
systems.  I've sent them email a couple of times explaining that I'd
really like to buy some tires from them if they'll just let me.  I've
gotten no response either time.  So, Discount Tire Direct gets my
business.  That's http://discounttiredirect.com/ for those who wanna do
the same. :)

--Danny, who really likes his new Falken Ziex's -they work better in
the snow, rain, *and* dry than his previous firestones...