Ximian mirror

The Ximian mirror on our FTP server has been broken for around a week
now.  I was going to just remove it, but I thought I'd see if anyone
cares enough to save it first.  :-)

Right now I'm pulling from rsync.ximian.com::ftp/.  I get this when
rsync runs:

  rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer
  rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(163)

If somebody wants to figure out what's wrong and let me know, I'd
appreciate it.  If I don't hear from anyone within a few days though,
it's gone.  (If anyone tries to figure it out, please let me know.
I'll give you as much time as you need, within reason.)