OT: Job Posting

I was called today about an entry-level Open Source development job. It's
a 6mos right to hire position in West St Louis.  It doesn't pay well
($35k/yr) but there should be some benefits involved (I didn't ask).
Technical specifics are 1yr experience (students welcome) with perl,
python, mysql and/or Oracle in an Inter/Intranet environment.

Email me (off-list) and I'll forward you.  Given today's market, it
wouldn't be a _bad_ starter job.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/