RRD, Perl, MRTG and Managers

Hi all,

I've setup a Linux server to monitor my company's routers and
switches.  Originally my boss didn't understand why I bothered, but
now he sees it as an invaluable source of data (you know how managers
like to drill down through data).  One type of report that he wants,
I've been unable to figure out how to produce with RRD or Perl.  He
wants to keep the reporting from MRTG as it is, but in addition
produce a graph and the corresponding averages in the legend for an
9x5 scheme instead of 24x7 to eliminate the "erroneous" data from the
evening when the business is basically closed.

Any ideas on how to do this or pointers to existing projects will be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.