Re: printing perldocs

> I've got all of the O'Reilly perl books (and a few Manning books -
> they're pretty decent too, I like and even recommend their "OO Perl"
> book).  They look pretty on the shelf (except for the cookbook, which
> is kinda beat up from overuse).  Unfortunately, they don't cover most
> of the CPAN modules that don't come with out-of-the-box perl, and the

The Perl Toolkit for Unix was the only place I ever saw a pretty good
selection of CPAN modules, their documentation and example usage.
I don't think O'Reilly publishes it anymore. It's about 1998 vintage,
but you're welcome to it if you like. The one book that was in it that
was crucial at the time was the one on "how to write a CPAN module", and
more importantly outlined good module design decisions which I don't think
was ever really encapsulated elsewhere at the time.

> Initially, I saw pod2html, but didn't use it because I don't have an
> HTML filter on my lpd.

You'll like html2ps. Which also happens to be written in Perl. :=)

I believe there is also a pod2ps as well, and maybe even a pod2pdf.
You should grab the lastest podlators to make sure.

Mike808/