Re: Sendmail Quandry

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 16:35, Erving Blake wrote:
> Those URL's dont work... perhaps you could TELL me what would make my
> sendmail problems go away... If it is a sendmail replacement, perhaps a URL
> to download it or the docs... This is getting REALLY agrivating.. I fix one
> thing and it breaks ten more... ARGHHHH

Danny was referring to postfix, a sendmail replacement that's getting
pretty popular.  Its main home page is at postfix.org.

Postfix is easier to configure than sendmail, and has a more secure
design.  It's been reported that postfix is also better able to handle
high volumes of mail than sendmail.  I know from experience that it is
very adaptable to low-resource environments.
--
Jeff Licquia <jeff@licquia.org>