BSDCon 2003 (fwd)

It's short and sweet...

-Kara

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:53:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Alex Walker <alex@usenix.org>
Subject: BSDCon 2003

Dear Southern Illinois Linux Users Group

BSDCon 2003 will be happening in September in San Mateo, CA, and we at USENIX would like to notify the members of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group about this event. Included below is a brief message from our director about the conference; I will also be happy to answer any questions or provide any additional information you may need.

Thank you very much,
Alex Walker

BSDCon 2003
September 8-12, 2003
San Mateo, California
http://www.usenix.org/events/bsdcon03/

 BSDCon 2003 brings together the BSD community to explore the use of BSD
 as part of your enterprise-grade solutions. Two days of tutorials will
 precede two and a half days of technical sessions. The combination of
 technical tracks, invited talks, tutorials, Birds-of-a-Feather sessions,
 and Work-in-Progress reports provides an opportunity for people of all
 experience levels to learn from the BSD experts, professionals with real
 world experience, and industry leaders.