Re: Springfield PC repair

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 10:18:31AM -0600, Joe Tosetti wrote:
> I wouldn't go to PC Doctor, my buddy had two bad experiences there.
> Might try the computer deli.

OMG PC Doctor is still in business!!!  if thats the same pc doc that it was five years ago then my buddy helped get that started (and bailed when the guy running it started ripping people off),  wow i figured they would have went under in a hurry with the way they treated thier customers and techs, then again maybe it did and it's been long enough for another company to come up with the same name, hmmm never know

Bob T. Kat

--
Rob: 	The early bird gets the worm buck
Bucky: 	Right, and the afternoon cat lets