[forsale] PCI wireless cards (fwd)

If anyone is interested, one of my suppliers has some D-Link DWL-520
cards on clearance.  That's their PCI Intersil Prism 2.5-based card
which should work nicely with Linux, unlike the TI-based DWL-520+.

I'd like to place an order for several of them while they are still
available.  I should be able to sell them for less than $50 if there
is sufficient interest, so please email me ASAP if you are interested.

This would be a good card for a Linux-based access
point/router/firewall using the HostAP driver.

Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve@kspei.com             Fax:    (618)398-7361
Phone: (618)398-7360               Mobile: (618)567-7320

Fight recession!  Spend money today!