Re: Gateway warranty

Gateway's service sucks.  Don't ever buy Gateway again.  That *is*
standard for them - our parts usually took about a week or so to show
up.  The service on the Dells that I've supported, OTOH, has been excellent.

--Danny, who used to support a college full of Gateway machines, and
will consequently *never* own one himself