Printing to Windows shared printer

Hello,
I am trying to configure my RH8 machine to print to a Windows share. I am
using samba-2.2.7-4.8.0. I have LPD and CUPS both installed.

I created a smbprint.sysv file in /etc/samba. The only parts of it I have
edited are:

server   = ERIC901
service  = LASER
password = "xxxxxxxx"

I then tried to add this printer using lpadmin:

lpadmin -p samsung_printer -v /dev/null -i /etc/samba/smbprint.sysv

Although the file does get added /etc/printcap, I receive an error when
restarting lpd:

Starting lpd: Warning - samsung_printer: 'no :rm, :lp, or :sv entry'
Warning - samsung_printer: Bad printcap entry - missing 'sd' or 'client'
entry?

I read through `man printcap` and I can see the explanation of each of
these keywords, however I'm not certain of what their values should be.
Can someone lend a hand on configuring this?

Thank You.