PXE, Etherboot, and Frustration

I'm hoping that someone out here knows a bit more about PXE and
Etherboot than I do.  I've got a group of Dell OptiPlex Gn+'s that
have built in 3Com "Parallel Tasking" LAN ports that are supposedly
some varient of the 3c90x series of cards.  Unfortunately Dell's BIOS
for these machines does not support PXE.  I figured I'd give an
Etherboot boot floppy from www.rom-o-matic.net a shot.

Well the floppy boots and says that it recognizes the card, even to
the point of displaying the MAC address, but it never gets a PXE/DHCP
offer.  Sometimes it complains of packet fragmentation, but most of
the time it just sits there and puts dots on the screen.  I know that
my PXE server works because my newer clients can boot PXE just fine.
Does anyone have any tips for making this setup work?  In case you're
wondering, we're trying to have a magical floppy that we can put in
these machines to turn them into PXES (http://pxes.sourceforge.net)
thin clients so that they can be brought out of storage for temps and
interns.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.