Mini-ITX

I've been salivating over the possibility of creating a freevo box
(freevo.sourceforge.net) and was wondering if anyone has any
experience working with the new mini-itx boards from VIA.  I want to
make the box as small as possible, but I also want it to be able to do
DVD playback as well as the realtime freevo capabilities (live TV
pause, etc).  If anyone's played with these, I'd love to hear some feedback.
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.