Re: Mini-ITX

I'd like to hear about it too. I was looking at them with embedded
exhibits in mind (video kiosk, web surfing station, etc).

eks

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Benjamin Story wrote:

> I've been salivating over the possibility of creating a freevo box
> (freevo.sourceforge.net) and was wondering if anyone has any
> experience working with the new mini-itx boards from VIA.  I want to
> make the box as small as possible, but I also want it to be able to do
> DVD playback as well as the realtime freevo capabilities (live TV
> pause, etc).  If anyone's played with these, I'd love to hear some feedback.

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/