Re: Linux plus XP

> mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> > The ability to resize an XP partition during install is crucial if you
> > are on a system where the slathered XP over the entire disk.
>
> I'm pretty sure that Mandrake supports resizing NTFS partitions, too.
> According to http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/mlf/ezaz/ntfsresize.html, anyway...

Which version of Mandrake? And note that NTFS resizing is not the same as
XP resizing. There are apparently subtle "upgrade requirements" Microsoft
has made in the meantime (likely to better support CaptiveDirectory).

But the new MDK9.1 may indeed have XP resizing. Good features from GPL
software tends to spread among the distros relatively quickly. :=)

Mike808/