Re: clearing out /tmp

Michael, *please* suppress your urge to argue over any post to this
list.  We aren't SLUUG.  :-)

I like to think that "you don't need to worry about that" with a short
explanation will be taken the right way.  If not, please let the
person asking the question decide that and either post a follow-up
question or bring it up at the next meeting, or wait for somebody else
(in this case Jeff, thank you) to expand on the reasons.

I have *no* desire to play list nazi, but I'd rather do that than get
into a pointless flame war.  In other words, knock it off, or I'll
start moderating all posts to the list.

There will be no debate.  Thank you, and have a nice day.  :-)