Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Your input is needed.

Personally I don't have a problem with on-topic questions no matter
where the origin happens to be.  However, if it makes more work for you
administratively to allow the questions, then I also don't see a problem
redirecting them to other resources.

--
Todd Davis (tdavis@msfw.com)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE #807101281603181)