SSL and Interchange questions

In my httpd.conf  this is one of the virtual servers.

I can't seem to get Secure (https) to work with interchange however
Webmin and Usermin operate over SSL just fine for this domain.

I tried to just insert
SSLEngine on
Within the virtual host text but then httpd failed to restart.
Fortunately my ssh shell didn't stop working and I was able to edit that
change out and restart the httpd server.

======================================
<VirtualHost 67.39.252.41 192.168.1.1>
ServerName www.h-s-p.com
	ServerSignature email
DocumentRoot /home/jkennerly/website
	DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.shtml
	ServerSignature email
	LogLevel warn
	HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>
======================================

There is another virtual host for the artmohn site separate from the
main artmohn host.
Do I need to copy and paste it and then replace all the artmohn.com's
with h-s-p.com to make a separate server to handle port 443 for
h-s-p.com???

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
  DocumentRoot "/home/artmohn-site/"
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
  <Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml)$">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
  </Files>
  <Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
  </Directory>
  SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
  CustomLog /var/log/httpd/ssl_request_log \
            "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"
</VirtualHost>

Or should interchange operate under SSL with the domain
https://www.h-s-p.com and perhaps interchange is misconfigured.

I ask this because webmin and usermin work fine under SSL and this
domain.

I'm not even sure if there is enough info here for anyone to give me
guidance.

I have a demo store working at http://www.artmohn.com/artmohn.

And another at http://www.h-s-p.com/hsp

Although for h-s-p.com I told makecat not to include all the demo help
stuff as it is in the demo on the artmohn domain.

I'm still trying to figure out all the ins and out's of this beast and
it does seem to be a beast. I could only wish to understand perl and
what else when into the development of this.

Installing this an getting it working was no easy task for a newbie like
me.

But when you go to order a product... it doesn't take you to https SSL
even though I told it to in the interchange configuration.

I had to use the tarball instead of the rpm and I had to remove it
several times and reinstall it to figure out just what was going on with
all the directories and permissions etc...

One command I did learn during this process was locate -u -e
/mirror,/root

I excluded my /mirror drive and the /root since /root had the expanded
tarball and I didn't want that showing up in my searches during
interchange cleansing and re-install quest.

After doing a search for interchange and foundation I could then delete
those dirs and run the locate -u -e /mirror,/root again before using the
locate command again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Anyway I finely got it installed and working but I'm still working on it
and will hopefully get it all functioning completely and properly.
Eventually :-)

But... if anyone has any suggestions concerning the SSL or anything
related to interchange I'm all ears.