Re: OT again, was Chipset fan

In defense of Computer Deli, that's standard procedure for most
retailers.  I would never think of taking a bad item back to Target or
Best Buy without the packaging.  Just an observation.

They've always helped me out greatly.  They even gave me a big
discount on a replacement T-bird when I accidently cracked the top on
my first one when putting on the fan.

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 06:03:15PM -0500, Tim Grossner wrote:
> Speaking of ordering online, I just built a new PC with parts from
> Insight (formerly TC Computers) and AccuPC. I was THOROUGHLY impressed
> with the speed of the orders from both places. Insight sent me my parts
> the next day, even though I ordered them late the previous afternoon.
> And my Thermaltake Xaser III case is phenomenal.
>
> Also, I would NOT recommend buying parts from Computer Deli. They tried
> to hose me on a motherboard just because I didn't have the retail box
> with me. I had the receipt and they new the MB was bad, but just didn't
> want to let me bring the cardboard box in the next day, so I had to
> wait. Needless to say I returned all that I had bought and got it
> elsewhere.
>
> Tim

Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.