Re: LUCI: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 meeting

Steven Pritchard wrote, On 5/27/2003 4:24 PM:
> On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 10:45:45AM -0500, Erich Schroeder wrote:
>
>>If we have time, I'd like an overview of bandwidth shaping, traffic
>>control, and quality of service.
>
> Sounds good to me.  I also wouldn't mind talking a little about some
> of the VPN stuff I've been working on lately...

Man, you guys *would* have to talk about stuff I need to play with at a
meeting that I can't get to.  Maybe you should talk about what's new in
video cards or something else that I don't care about... ;)

--Danny, not at all pleased with the learning curve (or, lack of
complete documentation) required by FreeS/WAN and the new network setup
utils :(