DOS -vs- BASH commands

Hello to everyone,
I have enjoyed following the posts on this list and have been to several of the LUCI newbie meetings in Springfield.

I am a Windows administrator trying to get a grip on Linux. I have installed and tested several versions of Linux. I am very excited about Linux so far and think that I will be able to slowly work it into our environment. Having an exclusive DOS/Windows background I am having trouble remembering the Linux commands. I like the BASH Shell but was wondering if anyone knew of a good whitesheet (cheatsheet) that will remind me which shell command to use. Basically, a sheet that would give me the rough equivalent linux to DOS command conversion.

Thanks.

Ray Lewis
Associated Network Partners, Inc.
Network Services Administrator