Re: Shuttle SN41G2

I don't know that hardware but the Freevo system is quite good. I have
been playing with it for several days now.

-----Original Message-----
From: luci-discuss-owner@luci.org [mailto:luci-discuss-owner@luci.org]
On Behalf Of Kara Pritchard
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 9:51 PM
To: luci-discuss@luci.org
Subject: Re: Shuttle SN41G2

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Benjamin Story wrote:

> I've finally decided that it's time to venture into the world of
> freevo.  I'm currently looking at the Shuttle SN41G2 system as the
> base for my setup, but I'm a bit concerned about the drivers necessary
> to make all of the bells and whistles work.  Especially I'm worried
> about the TV-out and Sound outputs working on the NVIDIA north
> bridge.  Has anyone in the group worked witht he Shuttles yet?

We've sold some, but didn't work on it for that.  They went to Chicago
run Debian...

Cute little boxes :-)  I wonder if the Metis boxes would be any good for

you...  Those are cute too and would more easily fit into an
entertainment
system.

/me goes to prod Steven's brain about it.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/