SPAM Filter

Can anyone on the list tell me a GOOD way to filter some of the SPAM that
has been going around lately? I don't care if my schlong is too short, I
just wish the spammers would quit reminding me. I have also been diluged
with a lot of Foreign junk mail. Is there a way to filter for "engligh
only", ie. trap any email that needs to load a foreign character set. Those
pesky Russians are really getting me mad -- guess its the cold war all over
again. Anyway would be nice to Bounce any email that contains furin
characters... Any help?