Insight Broadband

Hello,  I have recently moved to IL and am trying to
get my cable internet setup with InsightBB.  They seem
to not be very Linux friendly.  Does anyone on the list
have experience setting up a Linux box on the InsightBB
network?  Right now I have a Windows machine using the
cable modem, but I would like to eventually setup
a router/firewall and allow the two machines to share the
connection.
Thanks for any help,
- chad

Do you Yahoo!?