Re: Console problem

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Davis [mailto:tdavis@msfw.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 3:06 PM
To: luci-discuss@luci.org
Subject: Re: Console problem

Also, take a look at www.xfree86.org and do a search.  There are some
questions there that sound very similar.  They questions are mostly
referencing laptops, but the symptoms are similar.  Most of the answers
have to do with different option settings.  Take a look there and see if
one of the solutions will work for you.

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 14:58, Todd Davis wrote:
> I was doing some looking and just had another thought.  Which X driver
> are you using?  Could it perhasp be that you're using the fb driver
and
> once the framebuffer has set the higher resolution it stays there?  If
> there is another driver that works with your video card you might try
> that.

I'm using the nvidia driver for the geforce 2 go, so I think I'm stuck
there.  I found information on different laptops having bios settings
that had to be changed to fix this, but it's not available on this bios.
Lowering the resolution didn't change the size of the console window.  I
appreciate all of your help.  Joe