INCLUDERC in .procmailrc

Hello,
I am seeing a problem in using include statements in a .procmailrc file.

My .procmailrc is very simple:

# Procmailrc
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail.log
TIMEOUT=60
INCLUDERC=.procmail.deny
INCLUDERC=.procmail.allow
INCLUDERC=.procmail.spamassassin

However when processing this, I receive the following error in my logfile

procmail: Couldn't read ".procmail.allow"
procmail: Couldn't read ".procmail.spamassassin"

It seems that as soon as procmail processes an include file with recipes,
it refuses to process the next. If I comment out the line calling
.procmail.deny, the .procmail.allow file is processed, but the
.procmail.spamassassin is not.

I don't see any limitations in the procmailrc man page stating that there
is a limit of only one INCLUDERC statement in a procmail recipe. Does
anyone have a comment on what could cause this?

Thank You.