Re: INCLUDERC in .procmailrc

Bob,
Thank you for your reply. I tried the nesting solution and the same
problem occurred. It took a while for me to find the problem, but I found
that a MAILDIR statement within one of the included file has the effect of
changing the pwd. Procmail was therefore unable to find the included files
since the directory had changed.
In the end, it does appear that using multiple INCLUDERC statements is
possible within one rc file.

Thank you.