Re: OT (sort of): OSX boo boo

I just bought OS 9.2.2 (actually 9.1 with updates) on CD from
"hardcoremac" - http://shop.store.yahoo.com/hardcoremac/index.html - and
the price was pretty good.  That's likely because it's no longer supported
or sold by Apple and you're just buying a burned disk, but whatever. :)

If you want a compressed diskimage of an OS9.22 system or an .iso that you
can replace your broken media with, email me off-list.

--Danny