Re: tonight's topic

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 11:55, Tim McDonough wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:58:17 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> > I'm thinking about going through a few things I've been doing to
> > make Linux systems a bit more friendly to non-computer-savvy types
> > at the meeting tonight.
> >
> > Sound interesting?
>
> Sounds good to me. 99% sure I'll make it this evening.

Someone let me know what happened at the meeting tonight,
I got home from school this afternoon, laid down with the intention of
coming tonight and woke up around 7:30... very disappointed to miss the
meeting :/

thanks

--
Bill Fehring <luci@billfehring.com>

bigbadbil @ irc.nullirc.net/#null

Who the hell needs documentation anyway? If it was hard to write it,
should be hard to understand.