LVM, ext3 and online resizing

Recently I started deliving into LVM as my manager has finally
allotted me a full fledged server to use Linux on in my company.  One
of the capabilities that I've heard about with LVM is online
resizing.  I've figured out how to resize the logical volume online,
but is there a way to resize ext3 without unmounting the partition?
Benjamin Story

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!
Support open standards.